Wednesday, July 21, 2010

It's time...

So I have finally decided to join the blogging world. I guess the time has come when I will have more to update everyone on since our first little child is on the way (people seem to start blogs when they have kids...bandwagon here I come!). I am hoping that this will be a way for everyone to see how our life is changing, watch as our little one grows and keep family and friends updated. I am NOT a writer and any of you that know me well know that spelling is not one of my strong points : )  
So without further ado here is an 11 week pic of the babe.  
What a cutie! I can't believe that I am growing this little person inside of me. So this is it! The grand beginning of the Ericksen family blog. Hope you enjoy keeping up with our lives!

7 comments:

  1. Yeah! Welcome to the blog world. We are so happy to have you. :) You'll be so thankful you did this for memories and everything. I've printed my blog into books and it's so nice to have them. Anyway, I'm so excited about baby E and keeping up with you prego. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well.....you know Grammy Karen is going to love this.....( still working on that perfect nick name yet to come) I agree with Erin that you will be thankful you kept track of this....but I hope it does not mean that you will not use that wonderful Baby Journal.....I suppose you will try and balance them both...yes yes...

    This will be wonderful.....I am so excited !

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is from Grandpa Tom ( or maybe Pop-o Tom ) .....It has a nice sound no matter what.....

    I will be watching as a new chapter in the life of our growing family reveals itself gradually.

    So far Baby E has perfect posture for an excellent golf swing....

    ReplyDelete
  6. We set Daddy up with a Google account so he can make and post comments....that is why there are 2 deleted comments....they were duplicates of what he finally posted with his cute photo...we started on my account, and then finally got him set up ! Waaa hoooo.....high tech Daddy !

    ReplyDelete
  7. your parents are adorable :) can't wait to see what grandparent names they finally decide. blog looks great! keep it up!!!! and we want belly pics please!

    ReplyDelete