Monday, October 11, 2010

30! Here's to another decade.

So, I turned 30! Yes, 30! I am still getting used to saying that and it feels a little weird. I am actually excited about being in my 30's. I am excited for new adventures and new discoveries. As I was reflecting on my 20's I realized a lot of significant things happened in those years that shaped who I am today. College, life long friendships, NOLS, having my heart broken, Honey Rock, meeting Stephen, marriage, adventures, trips, getting pregnant. In no way do I consider this everything, just some of the big things that stood out to me. My mom also posted a pictures of me just a couple hours after I was born
I couldn't help but think that this will be me in 3 months...holding my first born. My mom was the same age as I am now when she had me. So here's to 30! I hope the next 10 years are even better then these last.

1 comment:

  1. I love that picture!! happy 30th! cannot wait to celebrate with you soon!

    ReplyDelete