Monday, November 8, 2010

32 weeks and counting...

Today I am 32 weeks pregnant. That means I have 7 weeks, give or take, left until we meet this little boy...can you believe it?!?! Because I can't. I think I have reached the point of panic (which I said I wouldn't) where I am realizing everything that I have left to do. Lets just name a few...put the crib together, finish the nursery, Christmas shop, pack my hospital bag, get the car seat, get some nursing bras, write out the birth plan, PICK A NAME! Not to mention keep reading and preparing myself for being a mom. I think I need to take a 7 week vacation so that I can get this all done.
Now lets revisit a time when I didn't have a care in the world and was just happily going about my day being pregnant...Here are some pregnancy pics from 23 weeks that my amazingly creative talented brother in law Weston took for me!. Look how happy and non-stressed I am : )





 Thank you Weston! It was so fun to see pics of my belly.
(Disclaimer: Now I realize that I am being dramatic and that all you other moms before me have been at this point and done just fine. I know I will get done what needs to be done and what isn't done will just have to wait and all will be fine...just don't tell me that everything will be fine...I don't want to hear that right now!)

2 comments:

  1. All I am going to tell you is...... that our Mighty and Marvelous God created you to nurture and take care of a growing life inside of you for 9 months and He will be faithful in equipping you to figure out motherhood once that little one decides to make an appearance......Love you tons......G-Ma

    ReplyDelete
  2. these pics make me tear up!! you are gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete