Friday, July 29, 2011

Grandpa and Grammy time

Last week my mom flew up to spend the week here and then my dad drove up on the weekend. It was SOOOO wonderful to have them both here and have the extra help. My mom and I did a lot of running around and she was also a huge help watching Taft so that I could get some things done. I think I got more erronds run while she was here then I have in the last month! It was fantastic. Of course our visits and time together are always short. I hate that Taft changes so much between when they get to see him. Someone needs to move...*hint hint*
Its so fun to see my parents with Taft. I love the time they share together. We were also able to sneak in a project that I have been wanting to tackle (more on that later!) thanks to some great helpers : ) Here are some pics form the weekend...
I LOVE this one of Taft and my dad. Look at there sweet faces!

Fun with Grandpas glasses. Everything goes streight to the mouth.


Grammy also spoiled T with some new toys...daddy was testing them out with him. Mick standing gaurd to make sure nothing goes wrong : )

Love you Grandpa and Grandma! Come back soon. We miss you already.

2 comments:

  1. I see by this post time that someone must have gotten up early.. Stinker butt......

    I can't wait to see you all again....hugs to my little Tafter....you too......and Mick

    ReplyDelete