Wednesday, August 3, 2011

7 months

Taft turned 7 months at the end of July. July 31st to be exact. I feel like time is flying! Everyone tells you that you blink and your kids are all grown up and I am starting to believe them. I feel like I don't always notice how much Taft is changing till I take these pictures and look at them. He is getting so big! At his 6.5 month appointment he weighed 19.3 lbs and was 27 in long...WHAT?!?
So here is the little man...growing up fast. It never fails that the sign does not last long. Maybe thats why he is 19 lbs...he puts EVERYTHING in his mouth.

Look at that stinker! I hardly had time to snap the picture before...


Lets try something different...




Busted!
One more try...

Are you kidding me mom!

Ah-Ha! I'll show you
Ok...mommy will stop. Lets just play...

Can't believe another month has passed.

6 comments:

  1. These are the greatest photos ever !! I love everyone of them....He is so stinking cute....I can't wait to see you all again. !

    ReplyDelete
  2. ......oh....especially that first little black and white in the upper left corner...He looks like he is ready to do something mischievous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I AM OBSESSED WITH YOUR CHILD!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute!!! the pictures are amazing. I cannot believe how big he is!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is so cute! Did you remember to put our pics in his crib, so that he rememebers us? Love, Zach and Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is so cute! Hope you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete