Thursday, January 12, 2012

The big 1

I know! Its been forever since I have posted ANYTHING! But what better way to start off the new year then by sharing a few photos from Taft's first birthday! I can hardly believe my little boy is 1 year old. This past year has been such a blessing, struggle, filled with new discoveries, growing, learning experience as I figure out what it means to be a mom. I love you Taft William Ericksen!! You have already taught me so much!

"Happy Birthday to you!" We had to blow out the candle fast because he wanted to touch the flame...such a boy!

Such a careful eater...didn't smash it just took little bites.

Delicious cake made by Grammy! He loved it.

Taft learned "SO BIG" at Christmas time. 

Birthday boy! 

Taft and Uncle Zach share the same special day so Zach came over to celebrate : )

1 comment:

  1. Grammy's crooked cake was a winner......so was her effort to teach Taft "so big"...."bye bye".....and trek rides with his new horse....Such a smart and wise big one year old.....hugs to my Tafter Pants !! GRAMMY

    ReplyDelete