Wednesday, January 9, 2013

First day of "School"

Today was Taft's first day at "school" That is what we are calling it but it is actually a Mother's Day out program at a local church here in Geneva. I heard about it from some friends in the area and also my next door neighbor who works there. I wasn't sure how he would do because he is pretty shy and has not been around that many kids all at one time...but he did GREAT!
Working on our "cheeeeese" He still doesn't smile : ) Showing off his new lunch box! Can't wait to have a little extra free time on Wednesdays! Now I just have to make sure I'm productive!

2 comments:

  1. Being productive is overrated. Enjoy a little time to yourself. Read a book. Sip some coffee. Write some ( more) great blog entries. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my name is Aimee! I go to the same church as Erik and Jessa. I think you might have met my brother while he was in St. Luis. His name is Elijah. Your son is very very cute!!! I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete