Wednesday, February 16, 2011

You say goodbye, I say hello

On Monday, February 14th I drove to my job as Outreach and Sports Ministries Assistant for the last time.
Monday was the end of my 6 week short term disibility leave and Stephen and I had decided that my newjob would be a stay at home mom! It was so weird to see such a clear end to one stage of my life and a clearbeginning of the new stage. I feel like that can be rare thing in life as sometimes our stages of live blend together.
I can't say that I won't miss that job because I will. I loved that job! But I also can't say that I would give up this new one. I love it too...of course it has its moments but the old job had its moments as well.
Working at Christ Community Church was such a big part of my life. I met a lot of close friends there, was challenged and developed by people there and learned a lot about church ministry and myself by working there.

Courtney and I

Erin, me and Courtney

Me, Ang and Court

My amazing small group

It was weird to clean out my desk and say goodbye but I am glad that its not a forever goodbye. We will still be a part of this church and I am looking forward to having more of a clear definition between work and worship.
So hello motherhood! I am ready to jump in and do my best.

No comments:

Post a Comment