Wednesday, June 1, 2011

5 months.

So I realized that I am terrible at taking month to month pics of T. I have resorted to every other month : ) Lets hope I can change that but I'm not going to make any promises.
I actually can't believe that Taft is already 5 months old! It seems like forever since he was born but it also sometimes feels like it was just yesterday. I feel like I have been through a lot of changes over these last months. Its been hard for me to figure out how to balance my new life but still hold on to some of my old one...I'm still learning how to self motivate (when your home all day and tired how to blog, clean, workout, cook, etc.) instead of thinking its a better idea to just sit on the coach and watch an episode of something on Netflix.
Now that the weather is getting nicer its been great to sit out on our deck and flip through a magazine, make our grocery list or just relax when Taft is down.
He is changing so much! Each day is different and sometimes challenging but we are getting through it together. I am pretty sure that Taft is teething because he puts EVERYTHING in his mouth and is drooling a ton. This month was a little hard to get him to leave the sign alone : )




3 comments:

  1. Just want to squeeze that sweet boy!! Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love the new photos...Big 5 Month-er!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that he owned that 5 month sign! What a stud.

    ReplyDelete