Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Whew...that was a long break.

So the last couple of months have been somewhat of a blur. I have been back and forth to St. Louis a couple of times. Once for Easter and then to see my sister Jessa who was in town from California. It was so great to be with my family! Beth drove up from Nashville so the entire crew was there. Stephen drove down with me for the weekend and then took the train home on Sunday so that I could stay longer...he has been so amazing about letting me be in St. Louis for longer periods of time : )
We had lots of sister time and it was so refreshing to be together. Taft loved getting to spend special time with his Aunts!
Here are some other fun pictures from the weekend. I realized I need to get more family photos. We didn't take any of Stephen, Taft and I...Oh well...next time.
The sisters and mom

Auntie B with Taft

Grammy and Taft in Forest Park. We went for a nice walk one day. Can't wait to take Taft to the Zoo next time.

Grandpa T with Taft

Auntie J




2 comments:

  1. That last pic of you and T is adorable! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great time together! I'm so thankful to have such amazing sisters!! (and such a sweet face nephew!)

    ReplyDelete