Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Beaba Love

So a friend of mine let me borrow her Beaba (Thank you Liz!!). If you are not a mom you probably don't know what this is. Before I was a mom I would have thought it was some sort of hair styling equitment...Like a Chi. I also feel like many people would write a post about loving their Chi!
So here is this handy little piece of cooking magic.
This thing steams and then mushes all your homemade baby food!! I mean its really amazing! So today, on this rainy summer day I am making magic in the kitchen. Lets hope he sleeps for awhile because I am just getting started.
(Avacado, Pears, Peaches and Sweet Potatoes...the peas are in the Beaba)

4 comments:

  1. Fun fun....oh my little organic mommy !! So proud that you are feeding my sweet Mr. Taft healthy food....just tell your husband "NO HOT PEPPERS YET"

    Love Grammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi keresa - I have one too and you have just inspired me to use it more often. I'm currently hooked on the organic babyfood pouches by Plum, Ella's etc. So great for the diaper bag but should get back to making my own at home!

    ReplyDelete